CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 1, 2009

Missing Trooper!


Trooper has been away for nearly 2 weeks now and I am really missing my guy.  My house is way to quiet without him in it.  It doesn't feel right at all.  

I am looking forward to all the fun things we are going to do this summer.  I can't wait to see how he does in our pool now that he has had lessons.  I am excited for him to start his tumbling class and make a ton of new friends.  I just can't wait to get him home to play!  His play room is awesome and his backyard should be finished by Friday!  I am sooo looking forward to Friday when he gets off the plane.  I just want to give him hugs and kisses to make up for the last two weeks.  I am the luckiest mommy in the world because I have the VERY best babies!!!

0 comments: