CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Too Funny!!!


I know this looks crazy but I'll explain.... McKayla out grew her cradle and REFUSES to sleep in her crib.  Her crib is in her brothers room so I gave in and have made the
pack-n-play work as a make shift crib for her that way she can be in my room.  Trooper is a clever boy and has figured out how to climb into the pack-n-play.  He loves his baby sister so much he wakes up in the middle of the night walks the length of the whole house and enters my room and climbs into bed with McKayla.  I sometimes wake up to find this!  I told David I would sleep with the camera next to me so if it happened again I could capture it.  He is a MESS!!!!  They were both up watching the rainforest crib toy.  It was ADORABLE!


0 comments: