CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 18, 2009

It's been forever!

I will do my best to get everyone updated.  Our life is CRAZY!!!!

David came home October 14th and it was AMAZING!!!

Trooper was hurt by a dog on October 16th.  He was awful but he is almost fully recovered.  He just has a few scars.

We had our Halloween/Costume Party on October 23rd and it was a huge success!!!

Our church Trunk or Treat party was on the 31st of course and we attended that too!! :-)

We went to Coco Beach for a short vaca to visit my awesome little brother Bruce November 3rd through the 5th.  It was a great trip it just wasn't long enough.  :(   I can't wait until he will be Navy free so we can hang out more.

David started his private pilots lessons/training in mid November. He is amazing he is already almost done!!!!  He's lacking less than 5 hours and his check ride..... way to go honey!!!!!

We cooked up our very first Thanksgiving dinner.....it was yummy!!!  I never thought I would love Cajon fried Turkey!!!!


We went to Disney World for the best vacation ever The 29th of November through December 6th.  I'm thankful we were able to do it David hadn't been since he was a child and I had never been!!!  Trooper was impressed by Hollywood studios mostly because "Cars" and "Handy Mandy" live there!!!  It was great!!!  :-)


Now we are almost up to date......... What are we doing now???


David and I celebrated 5 years of marriage on December 16th.  Time has really flown by!!

We are celebrating Christmas for the first time ever as a whole family in our own  home!!!! && preparing for our cross country move back to Texas!!!

Exciting times ahead!!!!! (I hope)

I will post pictures in the next blog.  Thank you all so much for reading  I'll try to do better... :-)





1 comments:

PERCY~N~ELAINE said...

HI IRVIN FAMILY!!! WE LOVE THE PICTURES!! WE MISS YOU GUYS! WE NOW LIVE IN ROUND ROCK,TEXAS AWAITING SEPTEMBER! OUR HERO IS CURRENTLY IN IRAQ AND WILL BE HOME IN SEPT. LOVE YA AND GOD BLESS, THE WATKINS FAMILY! PERCY,ELAINE, ADRIANA AND MAISY!!!