CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 3, 2009

I have the best husband ever!!!!!


Today started out rough.  Trooper fused at me and refused to wear shoes, McKayla decided it would be a good time to scream at the top of her lungs and Bailey went for a jog around the neighborhood  oh yeah and Lilly pooped in the hallway. :)  All of this happened before 10 am and while we were headed out the door.  The girls had a  grooming appointment I needed to get to.  Well lets just say it was not one of my better days!!!  Anyway, back to the point,  I had just settled in on the couch to read a book since my kiddos are asleep when someone knocked on the door.  I was thinking man who the heck is it now!!!!!  It was the fed-ex guy with a package for me!!!!!  :) :)  I was so surprised to find flowers.  I needed a pick me up today and my hubby was able to give it to me.  Thank you so much baby your timing couldn't have been better!!!  I love you so much!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honey I love you, I am so glad that you loved the flowers, and I will say this, the card did not have enough room to say all that I wanted give you, so here it goes. I coundn't be happier with anyone else. Thank You God, for letting us be together and being able to share the love we have for each other and our children. You are such a wonderful mother and I am the proudest father of all time when I look at how our family is growing, and we are comming together every day one step closer. I Dare to Love you and I am getting Ten Fold, Thank you for loving me back baby. Hugs and kisses,, Your love Drew

Anonymous said...

right on dude